Windows Systems Specialist
To provide IT Systems Architectural support to the Department of Energy, National Nuclear Security Administration (DOE NNSA) and provide support to current and future information technology (IT) and telecommunications support for the Office of Secure Transportation (OST).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong problem solving skills; includes having good situational awareness with team members and Government Customer
- Requires significant experience in a HEAVY Windows based environment.
- Experience/knowledge of Windows 2008r2 and above
- SQL server 2008 and above
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Hyper-V
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ethical Hacking
- Security +
- Department of Energy “Q” Clearance (preferable) -or- Top Secret SSBI Clearance