Senior – SharePoint Administrator
Customer: Office of Naval Intelligence
Location: Suitland, MD
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or 5 years equivalent work experience
Description & Key Skills Required:
The candidate’s primary responsibility will be to manage all aspects of SharePoint operations to include: application of services packs, system backups, management of groups and user accounts, auditing, management of SharePoint sites and site collections, management of search and indexing functions, and system and user functional troubleshooting.
- Strong MS Windows server experience.
- MS SQL Server experience.
- Ability to deploy and administer MS Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Ability to deploy hotfixes, updates and service packs.
- Ability to assess and optimize SharePoint performance.
- Ability to deploy and configure SharePoint sites including: creating and managing web applications and site collections, and enabling user access.
- Ability to deploy and administer workflows.
- Excellent verbal communications skills and customer service experience.
- Experience in DoDIIS IT support operations.
- Ability to relate to non-technical users in a user friendly manner.