Application Eng. Sr – Oracle BI Applications Dev/Administer
Position Description: Oracle BI Applications developer/administrator with both OBIEE and Informatica development experience. The individual will be responsible for coming up with the design and implementation of the analytics solution based on business requirements for a public sector project. This individual will initially work with the development team, and then move into the operation and maintenace team to support and maintain the application
Primary Job Duties:
- Support both the Development and Operations & Maintenance teams.
- Develop and administer all aspects of Informatica Power Center 8.x including analysis, design, development, configuration, customization, validation and deployment.
- Participate in the design, configuration, development, and maintenance of Oracle BI Applications pre-built DAC and ETL repositories and execution plans. Experience in customizing OOTB Informatica workflows by following the standards recommended for customizing Oracle BI Applications as well as developing new workflows and registering them in DAC
- Lead technical team in the debugging /resolution of issues relating to Informatica/OBIEE configuration/installations issues
- SQL –5 yrs
- Oracle (list type: module, portal, etc –5years
- WebSphere (list type: content mgr, server, developer) 3 yrs.
- OBIEE Repository Development – 5 years
- OBIEE Repository Troubleshooting – 5 years
- OBIEE Dashboards Development and Troubleshooting – 5 years
- Building OBIEE Repository Physical – 5years
- Business and Presentation Layers – 5 years
- Building OBIEE Repository Subject Areas that utilize 3NF – 5 years
- Snowflake and Star Schemas – 5 years
- Oracle BI Apps / DAC – ETL – 5 years
- Informatica Power Center 8.x – 5 years
- Oracle Public Sector Case Management – 5 years
Education: College Degree preferable OR equivalent experience and training.
- Job Information:
- US Citizen,
- Clearable with DHS,
- On-site work at 800 K St. NW, DC,
- Looking for commitment of min 1, ideally 2 years to the project.
- On-boarding from job offer contingent on USCIS EOD clearance and takes about 6 weeks