Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Mast is responsible for all Criterion finance, accounting and legal operations. He is a seasoned financial executive with 25 years of financial management experience in both public and private information technology firms. He has extensive government contracting experience and has managed numerous mergers and acquisitions and equity and debt offerings.
- CFO, Intersect Software Corporation, Responsible for the financial, administrative and day-to-day operations of a venture capital backed company focused on project, process and portfolio management software.
- CFO, Invertix Corporation, Closed two rounds of venture capital financing for this early stage telecommunications software and services firm.
- CFO, SM&A Corporation, a $110M revenue company with approximately 650 employees. Successfully integrated several acquisitions onto a single financial system and benefits plan, and was responsible for the initial SEC filings and secondary offering documents.
- CFO, Space Applications Corporation, a $30M revenue IT services company. Managed the acquisition and integration of an IT services contractor, and ultimately, the high-value sale of the company.
- Board of Directors and Secretary, Savant Corporation, Was instrumental in structuring the financial and administrative functions of this database management software firm, raising equity financing and selling the company to Precise Software (Veritas Software).
- Manager, Coopers & Lybrand LLP , Managed a diverse client base of public and privately held companies ranging from over $10 billion in revenue to startups, and managed many special projects including M&A due diligence and internal control reviews.
- Mr. Mast obtained a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Delaware in 1985 where he graduated first in the class. He was nationally recognized for outstanding performance on the 1985 CPA examination.