Executive Vice President, Corporate Development Officer
Mr. Coxe is responsible for all Criterion corporate development activity including mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, marketing and strategic planning. He has extensive operations, marketing and direct sales experience and an in-depth understanding of current technology with a track record of developing and implementing high-value strategic business initiatives for both commercially and federally focused organizations. He also brings strong merger, acquisition and integration skills, including asset disposition and capital formulation for both public and private companies.
- CEO, Tech Horizons, Inc., a corporate development and investment advisory consulting firm for SAIC, Bank One Equity Partners and other technology companies and private equity firms.
- VP of Business Development and Strategic Alliances, HCL James Martin , Key member of the executive team involved in the strategic direction, operations and growth of the organization.
- SVP of Sales, Marketing and Strategic Alliances, Information Analysis Inc., a publicly traded information technology services and software company.
- VP of Acquisitions, Kalvest, Inc., a publicly traded information technology services and software company.
- CEO, Roberts & Lloyd, Inc , a marketing and financial services organization with over $150M in annual sales and over 300 people.
- Management Consultant, Arthur D. Little, Inc, where he worked with Fortune 500 oil & gas, energy and utility companies and Government agencies.
- Mr. Coxe obtained a B.S. in Engineering with Honors and Distinction in 1978 from the University of Delaware and an M.S. in Engineering in 1980 from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.